Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Phillies Wikipedia article evolution

I'm sorry to admit it, but I love the Phillies. I was hoping to add good news to the article, but a bad season so far has not allowed me to do that. My first edit consisted of updating info on Veteran's stadium, which was the old stadium in which the Phillies played. I also added info to the 2007 season, including the projected starting lineup. My second edit consisted of updating information on the current season, which consisted of updating the Phillies' current season record and adding information to the 2007 season heading about their terrible 4-11 start. My edit last evening updated some of my own edits, changing some grammar and updating things to relate the past tense. I also added information on a former coach John Vukovich, who recently passed away. So, as far as a reaction the only changes are to the current season record, which would need to be changed to reflect the ongoing season. Information on the horrible start and projected lineup are still there. Check out the article.

No comments: