Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Dallas Cowboys wikipedia evolution

Its obvious that I love this football team, so therefore with the football season ending I had to pick an article about them. My edits consisted of updating information on the Franchise history section and updating player and roster information as they came available. I even added information on new coaches once they were hired, and touched up grammar where necessary in this extremely large article. As far as the community reaction, my edits still remain until this day, except for the information added to the "2006 season" section being moved onto an entirely different article. With the upcoming season, I anticipate some of my edits to the coaches and players to change, for some may no longer be with the team at a later date. Check out this cool page.

No comments: